Tyre cleaning can be daunting:
- The first task is to hose down the rims and use a microfibre cloth to remove brake dust and dirt.
- Use a non-abrasive car wheel and trim cleaner to help protect your wheel finish.
- A long soft-bristled brush will reach into crevices and remove the brake dust and grime around the wheel lug nuts.
- Rinse and towel dry with the micro fibre to prevent water spots.
- GT Iron Eater includes a colour indicator which helps visualise even coverage and is safer than acid-based cleaners.
- Finish with a Tyre and Trim Jelly Protectant or professional tyre shine.